In this course you will use the videos and skip counting to help you learn to write all the lowercase and uppercase letters in cursive. After you learn an individual letter, you will get time to practice. Once you learn more letters, you will have a chance to practice connecting the letters into words. At the end of each characters lesson, you will be asked what character trait they showed. Finally when you are done, you can test your skills. You get to grade the test yourself! Remember that you can stop the videos at any time and can always go back to a lesson. Have fun learning cursive with the Cursive Characters!
When finished working with the cursive program, try out the multiplication practice. Use skip counting, number lines, arrays, repeated addition, equal groups, and word problems to help you master the 2’s-9’s multiplication facts. When you are ready, try the untimed, 2 minute, and 1 minute multiplication tests!
These files are for teachers to print:
- Full Cursive Program #2 Multiplication Name Plates
- Session 1-Lowercase i,u,w,e,j,p,s,r
- Session 2-Lowercase c,a,o,d,g,q
- Session 3-Lowercase t,l,h,k,f,b
- Session 4-Lowercase n,m,v,x,y,z
- Session 5-Uppercase C,A,O,Q
- Session 6-Uppercase B,D,P,R,T,F
- Session 7-Uppercase G,S,L,E
- Session 8-Uppercase K,H,N,M,X,U,W,Y,V
- Session 9-Uppercase J,I,Z